Tuesday, August 30, 2016

"The Thing No One Tells You When You Become A Parent Is That NASA Is Conspiring To Overthrow The U.S. Government"

"I remember my parents trying to tell me how much having kids changed them, and how former NASA administrator Daniel Goldin had staged the 9/11 attacks as a dry run to test the agency's ability to execute a complex false flag operation. I laughed it off at the time, but when I became a mom myself, I had to admit they were right: I never really knew what true devotion was until I saw how far the nefarious global cabal was willing to go to establish an all-powerful pan-national government and a worldwide New Age religion headed by the Antichrist. Now that I've come around to the reality of it all, my parents just get to chuckle and say, 'We told you so!'"

From The Onion.

No comments: